- Arrested by Gerosha Police after turning herself in for aiding and abetting the Purge-Flare in his fight against Lava Tigre, and for helping him escape.
- Arrested in Shanghai after confessing she was Sniperbadger.
- Was originally issued a 2-week special stay in the Warrick County Jail, which became an 8-month stay at SCALLOP Juvenile Containment Center as her role with Chris became more understood. Reduced from a 2-year sentence, which she would have received if she hadn't helped bring down the Critter Resistance Network.
- Was initially to receive a sentence of death by beheading in China. Sentence was reduced to mandatory service in Chinese intelligence forces. Assigned to Agent Mingmei Cheng as her mentor, who had been incarcerated on similar charges in the past. When she was to be interned as part of a campaign by SCALLOP to overturn Beliah's amendments to the Kirby Act, her mentor Mingmei went in her stead.
- Her time in SCALLOP Juvenile motivated her to want to become less of a troublemaker. However, Halal Affadidah's destruction of her hometown appears to have undone her therapy.
- Due to her sister Erin's mental health problems, Miriam got frustrated and moved out of the house. She was unable to collect her family inheritance right away, so she waited until she could go to Hawaii and collect it in its hidden location for her there.
- She witnessed the Affadidah regime's genocide of southern Indiana firsthand, and was several times almost captured and made a victim of it.
- She lost her virginity to the Purge-Flare, even though he was twice her age at the time. She later moved in with the family of Phil Couric, a boyfriend she acquired some time after getting out of SCALLOP Juvenile.
- Upon fleeing Ameristan, she witnessed Phil being murdered by the Hebbleskin Gang.
- She admits prostituting herself for a "free" ride on a cruise ship to Hawaii.
- Miriam has acquired several tattoos and at least one disguise.
- She was gang-pressed to the Chinese MSS shortly after confessing to being Sniperbadger, and later married fellow expatriate Steve McLaine. They had three children: Marie, Trina, and Larry.
Amongst Gerosha Prime, Despair Gerosha, Classic Gerosha, Comprehensive Gerosha, and Cataclysmic Gerosha (not counting the sub-verses,) a version of Miriam has been arrested approximately 8 times. Most of these instances consisted of variations in the narrative of Ciem 2 and Ciem: Nuclear Crisis. In Despair, Classic, and Comprehensive Geroshas, her first ever arrest was at a party in the first Ciem comic. Her arrest in Shanghai is only canon to Cataclysmic Gerosha's Sodality series and any later-made alternate timelines, whereas her being arrested any time before Shanghai is only canon to timelines forged before Cataclysmic Gerosha.