The following is a list of female characters from any Dozerfleet Comics continuity that have lost their heads. Usually, this comes from either the Yehtzig Pirate League or Hebbleskin Gang capturing them, and following a policy of Decolarent eam, eviscerate eum.
- The girl need only have lost her head once, in at least one version of the story.
- She also needs to be decapitated in one continuity to count.
- It does not matter if there are continuities in which she isn't beheaded; so long as there is at least one in which she is.
- The blade must at some point go completely through her neck.
- If she is put on a chopping block, slid into place on a guillotine, or threatened with a sword, but the blade never actually goes through her neck, then she doesn't qualify.
- Outside of the effects of Remotach, no other phase shifting is allowed. Her head must be physically separated from her body. She must feel the blade cutting through her.
- Even if under the effects of Remotach, so she doesn't bleed to death, she must experience some blood loss.
- The individual responsible for her beheading must intend that to be the cause of her death. Post-mortem decapitations do not count.
All items (15)